How do I access the TCI?
The Center for Well-Being has partnered with the non-profit organization, Anthropedia Foundation, to facilitate the transmission and dissemination of the TCI.
The TCI can be used by:
What are my next steps to gain access to the TCI?
1. Fill out the short form below to help us assess your needs.
2. After we review your form, we will contact you with information about a short online course for you to take that will ensure you have everything you need to use the TCI well in research.
3. Once you complete this training, you'll be given access to an online TCI account, where you will be able to upload data from a spreadsheet or administer the test to your participants online.
***Please Note: Students interested in doing research should also fill out this form.
1. We are currently developing an exciting new training for clinicians who are interested in using the TCI. This training, which will take place in St. Louis, MO, will introduce clinicians to the full potential of the TCI as a part of an integrative mental health care approach. This certification program will help clinicians move beyond the treatment of symptoms and towards the root casuses of mental illness.
2. Please fill out the form below if you are interested in using the TCI in your practice, and we'll contact you with more information about these training opportunities as soon it becomes available.
1. Fill out the short form below, and we will put you in touch with someone who can administer and interpret the TCI for you.
***Please Note: We strive to provide this service everywhere we can around the world, but there are not yet qualified professionals in every language or in all countries. This form will help us assess whether or not there is someone who will be able to work with you.