How do I access the TCI?
The Center for Well-Being has partnered with the non-profit organization, Anthropedia Foundation, to facilitate the transmission and dissemination of the TCI.
The TCI can be used by:
What are my next steps to gain access to the TCI?
1. Fill out the short application below to help us assess your study and your needs.
2. After we review your form (usually within 10 business days), we will contact you to let you know whether your study has been approved. If it has, we will provide you with detailed information about the costs, policies, and requirements (e.g., completion of an online training) related to using the TCI in research.
3. Once you complete the training, you'll be able to purchase the test and begin your study. The training will ensure you have everything you need to use the TCI well in research.
***Please Note: Students interested in doing research should also fill out this form.
1. We are currently developing an exciting new training for clinicians who are interested in using the TCI. This training, which will take place in St. Louis, MO, will introduce clinicians to the full potential of the TCI as a part of an integrative mental health care approach. This certification program will help clinicians move beyond the treatment of symptoms and towards the root casuses of mental illness.
2. Please fill out the form below if you are interested in using the TCI in your practice, and we'll contact you with more information about these training opportunities as soon it becomes available.